This is me!

This is me!
Helen Ida, Honey, Mom, Grammy and Nurse, Nurse, I need the bedpan!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Redwoods Campmeeting 2008






The following is a sampling of what you missed if you didn't make it to Redwoods Campmeeting this summer. I'll probably post several pictures.

Oh, it was wonderful to be back at CM. The smell of the air, the fellowship, the music and worship. There is just nothing like it

After campmeeting, we followed the OR coast north to Florence and then cut over to Bend. Gary and I, neither had been on that part of the coast. It was beautiful. Spent one night in Brookings and 2 nights in Florence. I sure noticed a lot of tsunami warning signs. So, you know what was in the back of my mind the whole time! All in all, we had a wonderful time. We had no schedule to keep. It was relaxing. Usually I have to return to my place of employment to rest after a vacation.

2 comments:

CATHY said...

I really am missing it now. Okay, hopefully next year.You didn't take a pic of your camp site????

Cecelia said...

Love the pictures down memory lane. We always loved camp meeting. Wish we could come again, but it's too far to pull our trailer and I don't think I could rough it any other way. Looks like you had a great relaxing vacation. Thanks for the pictures and the memories they brought back.

About Me

United States
At the present, I would describe myself first, as a child of God and follow with wife, mother, grandmother, friend, nurse and invisible woman. If you are female age 50 or above, most likely you understand my invisibility. I've always understood my mortality, it's the loss of youthfulness I grieve. I was born in NV and raised in CA (a latch-key kid). I presently reside in central OR, a lovely place to live, but leaves me lonely for my dear friends & too far from my family. I know the love of a good man. I'm the mother of 3 wonderful adult children & Grammy to two (my "adorables"), and "Nana" to a "bonus" of 5. Nursing has been my profession for 25 yrs. I believe that politics is corrupt & that we we're living in serious times. There you have it, the sum of my 56 yrs with hopes that I've made some kind of difference on this earth for the Master.