This is me!

This is me!
Helen Ida, Honey, Mom, Grammy and Nurse, Nurse, I need the bedpan!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Multnomah Falls






Here are a few pics I took on an outing with my friend Elizabeth. Elizbeth is a traveling nurse from AZ. She had a contract at the hospital so, that's how we met. She wanted to see some of OR special places of interest, so off to Multnomah Falls we went. We made a loop traveling through a ghost town, Shaniko, traveled along the Columbia gorge, climbed to the top of the falls, had dinner in Vancouver, WA. The a quick drive through Salem to take a pic of the capitol building and finally returned to Bend. It was a fun time. Included in the pics will be some sturgeon at the Bonneville Dam at the Columbia River, which serves as the border between WA and OR. I'm pleased I can still hike, a little. Everyone should climb Multnomah. It's amazing. When you get to the top, take your shoes off and soak your feet in the icy water. Ahhh.

2 comments:

CATHY said...

okay, so when i come up there to visit i am going to expect the same treatment.

Jesea G said...

Ditto

About Me

United States
At the present, I would describe myself first, as a child of God and follow with wife, mother, grandmother, friend, nurse and invisible woman. If you are female age 50 or above, most likely you understand my invisibility. I've always understood my mortality, it's the loss of youthfulness I grieve. I was born in NV and raised in CA (a latch-key kid). I presently reside in central OR, a lovely place to live, but leaves me lonely for my dear friends & too far from my family. I know the love of a good man. I'm the mother of 3 wonderful adult children & Grammy to two (my "adorables"), and "Nana" to a "bonus" of 5. Nursing has been my profession for 25 yrs. I believe that politics is corrupt & that we we're living in serious times. There you have it, the sum of my 56 yrs with hopes that I've made some kind of difference on this earth for the Master.