This is me!

This is me!
Helen Ida, Honey, Mom, Grammy and Nurse, Nurse, I need the bedpan!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Celebrate!!!

Well, the following is the celebration of "Grandson's" 5th birthday. It was celebrated at Chuckee Cheese. His best friend, Mason is the other boy in the pic.
First, is Mom and her little ones. Followed by the Batman cake. Then, the traditional "make a wish and blow out the candles". Hmmm, I think Marco wished for blue lips!!
The kids had a blast and Grammy was pooped afterwards. Trust me.

2 comments:

Jesea G said...

Wow! Your daughter looks alot like you did back in high school. Beautiful grandkids.

CATHY said...

I can't believe how much Marco looks like both parents.
I agree with Shirley, daughter looks like mother. Or, what you use to look like LOL.

About Me

United States
At the present, I would describe myself first, as a child of God and follow with wife, mother, grandmother, friend, nurse and invisible woman. If you are female age 50 or above, most likely you understand my invisibility. I've always understood my mortality, it's the loss of youthfulness I grieve. I was born in NV and raised in CA (a latch-key kid). I presently reside in central OR, a lovely place to live, but leaves me lonely for my dear friends & too far from my family. I know the love of a good man. I'm the mother of 3 wonderful adult children & Grammy to two (my "adorables"), and "Nana" to a "bonus" of 5. Nursing has been my profession for 25 yrs. I believe that politics is corrupt & that we we're living in serious times. There you have it, the sum of my 56 yrs with hopes that I've made some kind of difference on this earth for the Master.